Monday, November 19, 2007

Hello and Welcome to My Blog!

Hello, My name is Stevie! Sugar Love Honey is my little at home hobby! I've decided to try this "blog" thing! I'm really not sure what I'm doing but it should be interesting! I've never been really good at writing, and to be honest, I really don't like to write. I find this way of expression difficult. It does not come naturally :) I wish I was clever and witty with words but I was not given that gift! I wanted to challenge myself so that's why I decided to try my hand at this! I might not be able to articulate my thoughts and feeling into words very well...but I hope you find I express that through my work!
So I'm off to set up the rest of my page!
♥Stevie

5 comments:

Christine said...

Hello and welcome to the exciting world of blogging!

Don't worry about your writing, as you blog more it'll all come second hand. Before I started blogging, I wasn't much of a writer. Blogging has really helped me improve my writing skills.

Blogging is fun so long as you blog about the things you love.

SugarLoveHoney said...

Thank You Christine! I'm so glad to have my first comment!

SugarLoveHoney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sin.thesis said...

yay for new bloggers! i just got one today myself.

My Jewelry by Dee said...

Nice start!
I'll be checking back regularly!

Dee

Related Posts with Thumbnails