Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What do you write about in your blog?

So as we all know, I'm new to this whole blogging thing! So I decided to ask some of my fellow Estians, what they love blogging about! I was really inspired by all the responses I received! Their blogs run the gamut from their every day lives, to their craft, others' craft and as a way to vent. I'm using their responses as a way to guide my self through this process!
As far as what I'll be blogging about, well, for me variety is the spice of life! I suppose I'll try and blog about anything and everything. If there is anything you would like to ask or see on here, please let me know! I'm hoping I don't sound to silly and I hope you come to enjoy my blog!!!

1 comment:

Hello Cupcake said...

about my store newest items :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails