Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cookie Swap

I'm a member of CafeMom and one of my groups decided to do a cookie swap! I've never done one before! This will definitely be one of my favorite holiday traditions! I received my first cookies in the mail today! They are almost gone! I can't wait for the next batch!
I thought I share with you some of my favorite cookies I've used in the swap!

I love Paula Deen and these first couple of cookies come from her kitchen!


White Chocolate-Coconut Cookies
Two of my all time favorites, coconut & white chocolate!


Paula's Loaded Oatmeal Cookies
I love oatmeal and these are by far, the best oatmeal cookies I've ever put in my mouth! Topped with the Brown Butter Icing, pure bliss!


Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting
What can I say, To Die For!
I've found 2 different recipes for these cookies, one from Food Network.com & the other from Cooks.com. I have not had the ones from FN yet so if you make some, let me know how they turn out ;)

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_6904,00.html
http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,181,159169-251203,00.html

Next come my Mom's Cream Cheese Cookies

Recipe:
1/2 cup Butter Flavored Crisco
1 pkg. Cream Cheese
1 tbs of Milk
1 cup Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1 cup Flour
optional 1/2 cup chopped pecans

Combine First 3 ingredients, beat on med till mixed
Add sugar & vanilla
Mix by hand, flour
Add nuts
Bake @ 375* for about 10min...do not over bake!
Let completely cool
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mikiye Creations said...

As I scrolled down to each cookie I thought I was going to cry...as I am sitting here eating my cup of Healthy Valley Veggie soup...5 grams of fat.
LOL!
With the exception of me and my sister all the older women in the family were SERIOUS bakers! (I miss it since many of them are older and stopped)
OH! these LOOKED SO YUMMY!!!!

Mikiye Creations said...

LMAO!!!
You comment back was so funny!!!
Yeah, extra 5 pounds...in your finger??!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails