Friday, January 18, 2008

Stevie's AbFab Fridays~ My Etsy Favorites









I've been waiting to do this for soooooo long now! There are so many Wonderful, Beautiful, Great things on Etsy and I want to show MINE!!!
I'll being posting one favorite a week and I have designated Friday, as that day in favor of one of my all time favorite shows:

Absolutely Fabulous



I'm going to start with the first one I found on Etsy and work my way up on my Favorite Sellers
list!
Vegan Honey Bake Shop

I don't remember how I came across this shop first but when I saw the Little Vanilla Coconut Cream Cakes
I knew I had found my first favorite!!! The words Vanilla, Coconut, Cream & Cake all in the same title? I thought I had lost my mind! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Chocolate but if I had a Top 10 List of my all time favorite yummies, these would be next in line (with toffee right behind them)!!!
I have not had the pleasure of tasting Kymberlie's little treats, and there are plenty in her shop I want to taste but as soon as I do, you will be the first to know ;)
I also haven't experienced many vegan sweets but I'm not going to let that stop me! They look way to good to make me think they are not just as delectable!
I also like the fact that a percentage of her sales go to various animal advocacy, environmental and social justice organizations! I have 2 dogs myself and my oldest daughter wants to be an Animal Cop when she grows up! So the fact that she makes Doggie Treats is another thumbs up!
Her shop includes a line of 'Fauxstess' treats, Whoopie Pies, Chocolate Cups & Pastries!!! Delicious!
Kymberlie also offers gift certificates, samplers and has a Dessert of the Month Club!

Vegan Honey~ you're AbFab!!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails