Saturday, February 2, 2008

Let's Play Ab Fab Friday Catch Up!!!

So I'm not doing to go with my Ab Fab Fridays LOL!!! But I'm here to make that up!
This is for Ab Fab Friday 1/25
The second seller I added as My Favorite is~ Miss Bunny's Shoe Boutique & Art House
I add this sellar has a favorite because her creativity, whimsy, fun factor and originality!
I LOVE what she does with the shoes,so much fun!!! These are defaintly one of my Favorite pairs!

And these just Kick Ass!

Her prints have a haunting quality about them that I just love. The white eyes leave you wondering and I almost feel sad when I look at them but since they are really so sweet& beautiful,they really only bring a smile to my face :)

Her Photomanipulation just blows me away and I can't wait to have one for my self ;) What a surprising and original gift to give that Ab Fab person in your life!


Miss. Bunny~you're AbFab!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails