Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentine's Day Handmade Trunk Show by Etsy Dallas

Well, this is the only picture I have from the show :( I never went to bed Friday night! I was soooooo exhausted the next day, I could barley crack a smile. I needed toothpicks to keep my eyes open! But I did learn a lot and next time I will definitely be more prepared ;) A Big Thank You to my daughter Lauren, who tried to stay up with me most of the night and get things finished in time for the show! The few Etsy Dallas team members I remember meeting were great, the people who came to the show were fabulous and the ladies I sat next to and across from were Great!!! I feel bad that I can only recall 2 of the ladies: Lena & Martha...the other 2~1 was selling bath and body products and the other, who was across from me, was my ONLY buyer!!! My Sincerest Apologies!!! The SouthSide Lofts were Amazing.
So I didn't make Big Bucks lol, I still chalk it up to a great learning experience and look forward to doing my next one :)
Here I come Aspasians http://www.aspasians.com/aspasians.htm



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails