Monday, March 3, 2008

Stevie's AbFab Fridays~ My Etsy Favorites

Lucky Number 7 is Chickabiddy Baby Boutique!
I think it's easy to see why this shop would be a Favorite of mine :D I LOVE all things that have to do with babies, especially vintage items. Her sock dollies are so cute, soft, itty-bitty and just plain sweet! I love their soft colors and darling little faces! They just make me swoon! Here are a few of my favorites from her shop on Etsy:
Chickabiddy Sock Mama & Baby is by far my favorite!



Little Sock Baby Rattle
...and what baby doesn't need a Soft Soothing Lavender Kitty? These wee little kittens contain real lavender inside!
and the Chickabiddy Sock Doll for the 'Big Girls' ;)

There are so many WONDERFUL items in this shop!!! She also creates Snookies, embroided onesies, hats, blankets, Stuffies, Tinker Bell Bracelets, even a Lil Sock Boy Dollie and so much more!!!

Chickabiddy Baby Boutique~you're AbFab!!!

1 comment:

HazelHoney said...

great shop.
I like the little rattle baby and the lavendar kitty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails