Friday, April 18, 2008

Stevie's AbFab Fridays~ My Etsy Favorites

YEAH!!! My little black cloud has been lifted, my worries are gone and I'm so EXCITED to be back to my blogging and back to my AbFab Friday's! This Friday I'm featuring my # 8, Raes Creations~earthy & organic handmade jewelry.
What I love about her jewelry is the simplicity , soft colors and use of silver! Her attention to detail and use of colors makes for pure perfection! Her shop consist of mainly earrings and necklaces, she also makes bracelets and rings! She's located in Seoul, Korea but assures prompt shipping! She also has a sister shop on Etsy, where she sells her surplus supplies, DollarBeads.etsy.com!
Here are a few of my favorites from her shop:
Dusk earrings w/ Prehnite
Northern Lights~Labradorite Marquise on Sterling Silver Chain
Turquoise Mini Cluster Dainty Earrings
Mystic Blue Rose Branch Earrings 3

ReasCreations~you're AbFab!!!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Pretty, pretty!

The Nature Nut said...

Very pretty - thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails