Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm FINALLY a Licensed Esthetician!!!

I started school back in August of 2006 and was suppose to graduate before the birth of my daughter in mid January but she came a bit early! I went back in April (3months after the baby was born) and ended up finishing May12 (my mom's birthday :D). But then my oldest daughter was hit by a car and was unable to walk for 6months, so taking my State Board Exams got put on the back burner!
So here we are a little over a year later and I've taken both my exams~a written test & a practical; which was today! Passed both~81 on my written & 97 on my practical!
HIP HIP HOORAY!!! :D






6 comments:

Paper Girl Productions said...

Congrats! That's awesome :)

SugarLoveHoney said...

Thank You!

mickd972 said...

I'M SOOOO PROUD OF YOU!! I LOVE YOU...YOUR VBF

celestina marie said...

WOW!! Congratulations!! what you have done is an inspiration to all! So nice to meet you and thank you for your visit to my blog. I have enjoyed my visit here and finding that you are a nearly a neighbor!! Hope to visit again soon. Have a nice holiday weekend.
Celestina,
la rea rose

Rachel said...

woohoo!

Joy De Vivre Design said...

Congratulations! That is so good for you! BTW love your blog and your banner is too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails