Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Little Bit of This~A Little Bit of That

Yes, I know! I have once again missed a Friday Ab Fab post but there will be one up tomorrow :)

This is really just an FYI of some things that are going on and I want to talk about.

I'm going to try and start blogging Everyday, with each day of the week corresponding to a specific topic, like: more on my daily life, my Etsy Street Teams, specific favorite items from Etsy sellers (not just an entire shop) and some other ideas I've been tossing around in my head :p

I've also been working on some really exciting projects! I have a baby blanket in the works, a wedding corsage/mum grouping, a baby shower grouping, baby clothes and some girl's hair accessories coming to my shop SOON!!! Most of these items are in the Shabby Chic/Cottage style that I LOVE so much!

BTYS!!!
~♥~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails