Monday, May 19, 2008

Stevie's AbFab Fridays~ My Etsy Favorites

Yeah!!! Finally #10
JellyBeans
I love love love the art work that is JellyBeans! Simple, Sweet, Happy, Colorful & Charming!!! Her work speaks to my inner child ;) and that feels good!
Angela has over 762 sales on Etsy! Her shop includes Original Paintings, Large Prints, ATC / ACEO, and now Moleskines!!! She also carries stationary and does Custom Orders! She also has a sister shop on Etsy: Art By Angie
Other links include, her blog: JellyBeansArt and her online portfolio: ArtByAngie!
My Favorites!
Mothers Daughter Print


Poppies Print


Wishing Tree Print


Love Flourishes Print
JellyBeans~you're AbFab!!!

3 comments:

Paper Girl Productions said...

I love the poppies print!

storybeader said...

I agree - love the colors and the simplicity of it all.

SugarLoveHoney said...

Thanks for the comments & looking!
:D

Related Posts with Thumbnails