Friday, May 23, 2008

Stevie's AbFab Fridays~ My Etsy Favorites

Number 11~Breathing Beside Us
Not only is Deb's shop a favorite of mine, my 1st Etsy purchase came from her shop!!!
The 2 things I love most about her shop is, the variety and the vintage inspired items she makes!
Everything from Ruffled Onesies / Tees, Maryjane/Slippers,
African American, Maternity, Potty Training Pants, Boys and more!!!
This was my 1st purchase from BBS:
Here are some of my other fav's!!!
Redwork Baby (which I'm just dying to buy!!!)

Little Princess/Little Prince


Grocery Tote Bag

Unconditional LOVE...

I also LOVE Hard Worker, These Training Pants, Life Is Short..., Wonder..., Mommy Was Addicated..., & last but Def Not Lest!!! Fat and Sassy Baby!!!

Breathing Beside Us~you're AbFab!!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails