Saturday, August 9, 2008

Stevie's AbFab Fridays

Stevie's AbFab Fridays by way of Saturday ;)
Say Hello to- themachinestops.etsy.com
The reason this shop is one of my favorites is because when it comes to clothes, I'm all about comfort, ease, something a little different and handmade! This is that shop!
Now don't get me wrong, I love to dress up too but when it comes to my daily life, I want comfort and simple ease!
Located in Honolulu, Hawaii this shop has over 476 Sales! I really love the dresses, here are two of my favorite ones:
long dress in grey and vintage mushrooms

t-dress in heather gray with yellow detailing
You'll find everything from shorts, tops, belts, purses and some other unique finds!
There is also a sister shop~kahiko.etsy.com

themachinestops ~you're AbFab!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails