Saturday, August 2, 2008

Update

Can we say, Exhaustion!!! LoL...This last month has been pure chaos!
To update ya'll on the goings on in my Life, we have been living in a rental home with a landlord for a nightmare! It has been like pulling teeth to get him to fix anything! We finally had to call the city, file a complaint and then decided not to pay rent, which landed us in court, facing an eviction!
The city forced the landlord's hand to fix (so far most) of the problems, we paid the late rent and will be moving the end of August!
This is the 2nd house we've leased in the past 4 years that we have had landlords from Hell!
This is why I really haven't felt like doing much of anything! But with some of the dust settling, I'm ready to get back in the saddle and do this thing! I've so missed blogging, crafting, networking and socializing with my fellow crafters
I'll be bring back my AbFab Fridays starting 8/8/08...hummm maybe that's a sign of some sort ;)

On a Super Sweet Note!!! I've been accepted to open shop in a new web store called, Lollishops...owned and created by Sadie Lou, former leader of the CSST!
Oh I'm sooooo superrrrr excited to be a part this venture....exciting things to come ya'll!!!

Okay, the natives are getting restless...off to make dinner, bath and then bed time for my little ones! I'll be back later tonight :)

Thanks for stopping by~smiles, hugs & !!!



1 comment:

Simply Glowing Gifts said...

We all have problems with landlords...I have monthly house inspections. They didn't tell me until after I moved in..or I wouldn't have signed a lease.

Related Posts with Thumbnails