Sunday, September 7, 2008

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

Hell Yeah!...and I'm a die hard Dallas Cowboys Fan!!! True Blue Baby! It's Dallas vs Browns today@ 3:15 ct. It's been along time since we've had anything to be really excited about since the days of Aikman, Smith & Irving! I believe this team will be delivering in a BIG way this season, I'm Super Bowl Bound with these boys. Some of my Favorite players this year include Romo, Owens, Jones, Barber & Crayton. I even have some pics of new stadium in Arlington (not happy about the location but that's another story) that I took when I went for my friend's son's Walk for Autism this past June...


You can find more pics of the stadium and all things Cowboys @ Dallas Cowboys.com
HOW 'BOUT THEM BOYS!!!

3 comments:

PerfectMomentProject said...

You watching the 'boys' on TV? Hope they don't get frazzled.

The day has arrived...
I'm no Brett Favre, but today's my day too...

Girls rule!

Alwayscrafty2 said...

Man OH man the Cowboys did it last night againist he Eagles! You gotta come check out what Chico has to say about the BOYS!
Sassy Soaps
Sandi

AmyLynn said...

You are a fan after our own hearts around here. Even being from upstate NY we are big Cowboys Fans. Even our Choc. Lab is named Dallas. She gets a little confused on game day. GO COWBOYS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails