Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Rhapsody in Blue

September 15th EtsyBloggers Team Blog Carnival!
So my favorite Color is Blue and I mean ALL Shades of Blue~From deep midnight blues to soft sweet baby blues! I don't think there's another color take evokes so many feeling and emotions from all it's different shades! And this is why I LOVE Blue!!!
Check out all these Wonderful Shades Of Blue!!! Lovely, Beautiful Blues!!!


As far as using the color in my work, it's mainly been used for my Baby Boy Items but I would like to use this color more than I do!
Here are some example of my use of Blue in my work~
Beautiful Soft Blue Ribbon Trim

Baby Blue for my Baby Boy Cravings Jar

and a Smokey Soft Grey Blue for my Engagement Box

8 comments:

Estela said...

blue is a very lovely color!! can't go wrong

saffron said...

I love blue! Baby blue is very pretty for girls too!

SugarLoveHoney said...

Thanks Ladies =)
Blue is Lovely!!!

TNT2008 said...

Blue is a pretty color. I like how you added the different hues to your post!

Made by Melissa said...

I love using blue! There are so many different shades, you can't go wrong with a touch of blue.

Vanessa said...

Beautiful blues!

storybeader said...

Blues are a favorite of mine too. I love sea blues and turquoise - yes, I'm a beader!

Yazmin said...

That scrap kit seems to have all those shades of blue in it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails