Friday, September 19, 2008

Stevie's Ab Fab Friday Favorites for Friday 9/5, 9/12 & 9/ 19

I can't believe I've let almost 3 Fridays go by! So let's do those last 3 at the same time!

For Friday September the 5th~Monster Promos!
I love how affordable this shop is, the Custom Work looks great, they use only environmentally friendly Eco-Sol solvent based inks and each order comes with a Freebie or 2! Here are a few of the items I like in this shop:
The Economy Booth Banner (this real is fabulous)

Super Cool Etsy Bumper Sticker

and this Unisex Heart & Wings Etsy Hoodie

yes MonsterPromos~you're AbFab!!!

For Friday September the 12th~greenwaredesign
I love these little planters and succulents! How Fresh & Original! This is a 2 woman show-Irene, handcrafts the ceramic planters and Leslie, plants the succulents =)
These are my favorites ♥
Butter Cream Pedestal

The Beachy Garden

and The Powder Blue Ripple Pot

be sure to check out their website: www.greenwaredesign.com
greenwaredesign~you're AbFab!

And Finally for Friday September the 19th~ BoringSidney!
These Hats & Headdresses are beyond Fabulous! I want them ALL ;)
Sections in Belle's shop include: Flapper/1920s, Wedding/Bridal, 1940 Retro PinUp, Fascinators/Headbands & a Fall/Winter collection! I suggest you check out her profile for more information on this fascinating lady and designer.
These are a few items that are on my Wish List:
Lanvin

Candy Stripe Top Hat

and Deliciously Deco

Yummy!
BoringSidney~you're AbFab!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails