Monday, September 29, 2008

Swap Goodies

I've participate in my first 2 Swaps, totally hooked, so much fun & I can't wait to do my next one!
The first swap was with my Etsy Texas Crafters Street Team. I was given Ruth from rhradcliffedesigns's to make a swap gift for and I received Cyn from simplycynful's
as the person I would receive a swap gift from!
This is the swap gift I made Ruth, a mini fall wreath using one of her favorite colors magenta~



and this is the swap gift I received from Cyn (Moon's Harvest Bath Bombs in JAYCEE Pomegranate & Vairy Fairy A Touch of Glitter, Moon's Harvest Bubble Bar in Dreamer & The Lavender Lizard scented heart scubbies) ~


The second swap I participated in was with the girls over at LolliShops. I was given Stephanie from SunshineandRavioli . I also made a mini fall wreath for Stephanie using a Vintage Halloween Monogram Alphabet Set.



I was given Nicci from Hullabaloo Boutiqueas the person I would receive a swap gift from~









YaY for Swap Goodies =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails