Friday, October 10, 2008

Ahhh! Time to Relax...

October 13th EtsyBloggers Team Blog Carnival!
So I choose to write about what I do to relax. With 3 kids, there's really not much of that going on, LOL! So my relaxing time comes when the kids are asleep. Like now...see I'm getting my blog updated and no kids are pulling at me, so I can blog right along!
It's really nice =) but besides that, getting to take a shower by myself is always nice and relaxing. Getting to have a drink or two, while listening to some music, sending my friends MySpace comments or getting to watch a movie on TCM with no interruptions is also nice & relaxing! So as long as I get some quite time here & there though out my day, I'm good to go ;)

5 comments:

Sophee-a Laroo Bijoux and Sheri too said...

OMG...That pink and black Betty Boop on lollipop shops is the best!!!

I thought about Betty Boop for my trailer....you make me want to do that theme!!!


Is that your banner for lollipops?

storybeader said...

I need to put my feet up and watch an old movie now and again. Sounds good! Your blog is a very soothing color...

Jen said...

I totally hear that -- relaxing when the kids are in bed! All about the quiet time (rare as it is for us moms). Thanks for sharing!

agoodwitchtoo said...

Lovely blog and banner!

QuirkyDolls said...

Love the babies when they are running about
Get exhausted and Love to put them to bed
Love to watch them sleep
Love to snuggle them when they wake up
Love to play with them
Get exhausted and Love to put them to bed
(Repeat for many happy years)
Lucky,Lucky YOU

Related Posts with Thumbnails