Thursday, October 2, 2008

SugarLoveHoney

I just thought I'd share with you how I came up with the name for my business.
I have 3 Beautiful children, who are the center of my Universe. I wanted something that reflected the Love, Happiness & Joy that they bring to my Life, so I thought of the 3 sweetest words that would describe each one!
My SUGAR is my only son Titan Oak because he IS Sweet as Sugar!
He makes me laugh, he says the cutest things like-"Mom, I just washed my arm pips in the bath~are you happy!?!", he's my social butterfly, little helper, loves his sisters SO much and is always up to giving and getting a little sugar (kisses) ;)
My ♥ Song to Titan: Loves Me Like A Rock~Paul Simon



My LOVE is my oldest daughter Lauren Taylor because not only is she my first born but because it was me and her ONLY for 12 years! I call her Sunshine because as a child she was always so happy, always able to roll with the punches and never one for letting things get her down for to long. She has such a forgiving,loving heart. Even though she's now a teenager! I can't complain, she has her moments but because of all we've been threw together, we have an extremely close bond.
In May of 2007, she was hit by a car and broke her femer and knee cap. She had a plate and 8 screws put in her leg and was unable to walk for 6 months. She had a 2nd surgery in April of 2008 to remove the hardware and is now on the JV Swim Team!!!
I'm Super Proud of this Girl =)
My ♥ Song To Lauren: Your Are The Sunshine Of My Life~Stevie Wonder


My HONEY is Salem Helena Zenna because she is my little darling, plumpers, fatty girl, baby cakes, sweet wonderful baby. She's so cuddle and tart at the same time. She's just a doll! So round and plump all over, like babies should be! She makes my Heart Sing! Best of All~She Loves to Dance and it makes me laugh with delight :D Just thinking about her makes my heart grin from ear to ear me, My Sweet Baby Girl ♥
My ♥ Song to Salem: Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey~Paul McCartney
Just this part of the song-
Live a little be a gypsy, get around(get around)
Get your feet up off the ground
Live a little, get around
Live a little be a gypsy, get around(get around)
Get your feet up off the ground
Live a little, get around


...so now you know ;)

3 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

So very sweet!
Your children are beautiful :)

Kelly said...

So sweet! :)

Melissa said...

thanks for sharing-the pictures are so cute! its always fun to put a face to the name!

Related Posts with Thumbnails