Tuesday, January 27, 2009

~*~Snowflake Princess~*~

This tutu/tutu dress (depending on how it's worn) is made with 3 different colors of Shimmer Tulle and has small/large snowflakes through out the tulle! The tutu also has a bow in the back. Comes with a 2T long sleeve oneies, I added a snowflake and crystals to complete the look! It comes with a Snowflake Crown and Wand!
Pretty Winter Wonderland Enchantment!!!

Size: 2yo-4yo

Length: 21"

TUTU


CROWN


TOP


WAND


MY POOR SON


Purchase HERE

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh!!! I haven't had the guts to make my son model tutu since before he was 1...but I've done it.

Gotta do what you gotta do! LOL

klawellin said...

Your Tutus are ADORABLE!!! Do you do Blog Giveaway's??? I would love to do one on mine...they are too cute!

I just started following...come check out my blog as well! ; )

Kimberly

Lorie said...

First, that is GORGEOUS!! And the shot of your son HILARIOUS! I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails