Tuesday, May 4, 2010

~MAY 4~

(((MAY 4))) Has Been A CRAZY DAY In My Family's Lives!!!

~ON MAY 4~In 2001, My Little Sister Was Diagnosed with LEUKEMIA! She is a 9 Year CANCER SURVIVOR!!! I LOVE YOU JENNIFER LEIGH & I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE STILL HERE WITH US XOXOXO

~ON MAY 4~ In 2007, My Daughter was Hit by a Car on Her Bicycle! He Broke her Knee Cap & Femur! She Had to Have a Plate with 8 Screws Put into Her Leg. My Baby was Unable to Walk for 7 Months!!! I LOVE YOU LAUREN TAYLOR & I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE STILL HERE WITH US XOXOXO

~MAY 4~ 1981, My Little Brother Nicholas was Born!!! HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!! I LOVE YOU JOHN NICHOLAS & I'M SO GLAD YOU WERE BROUGHT IN TO OUR LIVES!!!XOXOXO

2 comments:

PonderandStitch said...

Wow- a lot of meaning in your life when it comes to May 4th!

Stevie Jean said...

Crazy-uh! Thanks for stopping by :D
xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails